Friday, November 5, 2010

MY WORLD

Now... Where do i start from? I personally have a little story about myself ild love to share with you. Growing up was abit fun in that i thought i was a weird girl. Everyone seemed to like me but i felt opposite about myself. Felt there was more to me than i looked... i was very careful with words and actions because i never wanted to be involved in a hot argument or fight. I seem so good and everyone commended me,well it got to a point i just never wanted  commendations again<the Devil i bet> i wanted to do something bad,something that will bring the wrath of my parents on me. At an early age of 8years i started wondering what it would be like to smoke and drink...thought of movies and how a novice coughs so much after taking a stick of cigar. i dared myself and i was suprised that it seem good...YEEPIE! I had something to do and it went on and on and on till i was about 12years old...well by now as a typical Nigerian 12 year old girl,no one would have guessed. it was so annoying knowing that noone knew what i was doing yet it felt good not being the good girl always . After a while i fell terribly ill and my Doctor Diagonised me of Asthma... ASTHMA????? God was surely paying me back and then i realised that really there just was a part of me that wanted to do something right... everyone trusted me to and so it would be easier ...but as time past i realised that people were expecting so much than i could give and i was scared of letting them down... then i sat down and asked myself after one sat afternoon, i have just been invited for a gospel filmshow which i never guessed will change my life forever and after the movie, i asked myself if it was best to please people,myself or God...from that day onwards,i chose to please God first then myself and my neighbours of course according to Gods will...Its over 13 years now and i would say i made a good choice. Day in day out i ask myself my reason for existence and i found out that unlike many people that live long with no impact,ild rather live for a short while and make a huge impact. This has made me question how i live every single day of my life cos i bet we all know that any day could be the last;;;So ild ask everyone this Question.... How are you living every day of your life and when you Go,what will you be remembered for? this is just the begining i hope to start of on this note saying... BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE IN ALL YOU DO, I BELIEVE IN YOU

1 comment:

  1. Busayo, I BELIEVE IN YOU TOO! All this?! Great work i really do appreciate what you have grown into and what God is doing with your life. I hope you won't stop lifting us up and make us more and more realize to what extent our mind can actually be build to it's capacity. And, really miss you too

    ReplyDelete